The great thing about Stockholm Port is that it is right in the city center, so when you dock you are immediately in the middle of the action. There are a couple of piers at which cruise ships may dock when arriving in Stockholm, so you need to be aware which one you anticipate arriving at. Usually, however, ships arrive at Stadsgaden, which is very central and only a few minutes walk to some of the city's great attractions, including the beautiful Old Town (with its interesting historical places and great shopping and restaurants). Check out a map before you disembark. For more information, visit our feature article Stockholm Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?