On your trip to the Western Mediterranean, you can get from Venice's Marco Polo Airport to the Norwegian cruise terminal via cab. It's only about a 20-minute ride from the airport to both San Basilio terminal and Marittima terminal. Taking a taxi is the most efficient way to travel in this area, as the Venice port is one of the busiest on the planet. It hosts abut 50 cruise ships each year, of which Norwegian is one. You can also take a bus, a water taxi, or rent a car. For more information, see our feature article Venice Port FAQ on Cruisereviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- How Do I Get from the Venice Airport to the Norwegian Cruise Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?