The Girgui-Ruse bridge is a short cab ride from the port. The first thing you need to understand about the Giurgiu-Ruse bridge is that it goes by many names. If you ask for directions to the bridge from a local or attempt to take transportation there, you will need to know it by all of its names. The bridge is also known as the Friendship Bridge and the Danube Bridge. The truss-style bridge connects Romania and Bulgaria and is found within walking distance of the port. Pedestrians are allowed to walk the bridge. For more information, read our feature articleGiurgiu Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?