Many of Batumi's most popular sights are located within walking distance of the city's port. St. Nicolas Church is part of the Temples of Batumi and is located within the city's main square. The address is listed as Town Centre and is just blocks from Batumi's Seaside Boulevard and waterfront. From the cruise port, visitors should walk east toward the main town square and look for landmarks like the musical fountains. The St. Nicolas Church stands in the heart of the Batumi town square and is easily visible just like its fellow monument, The Virgin Cathedral. For more information, read our feature article Batumi Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?