The London Stansted Airport (also known as just Stansted Airport, IATA airport code: STN) is the closest airport to Harwich Port, about 50 miles away from the cruise terminal. If you have a rental car from the Harwich Port head west on E. Dock Road toward the A120 highway, and stay on it for about 16 miles. Take the third exit onto the London/Colchester/A12 highway. Stay on the A120 and exit at B. Stofford. Head toward Bassinborn Roundabout, which turns into Bassinborn Road. From there, you will clearly see the signs indicating how to enter the London Stansted Airport. For more information, read our feature article Harwich Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?