To get to Vienna International Airport, which is about 17 km away from the port, you can either take a taxi or the bus. You can easily find a taxi waiting outside the port entrance. Taxi fare may vary depending on the route the taxi takes, so you might want to suggest to your driver to take the Mannswörth route instead of the Autobahn route. If you want to take the bus to the airport, you need to walk to the bus station located near the entrance of the Free Trade Zone. For more information, read our feature article Vienna Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- How Do I Get to Vienna International Airport from Vienna Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?