The majority of stores in Barcelona have signed on with the Tax Free Shopping Service to make it easy for customers to claim back VAT tax on items purchased in Spain that will be taken home with them. VAT tax stands for Value Added Tax, and it is refunded to all customers who do not live within the European Union. When you make your purchase with a member of the Tax Free Shopping Service, simply request a TAX refund check. Refund checks can then be cashed through your cruise line or at the airport before you return home. For more information, read our feature Barcelona Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?