The Stockholm Port is right in the city center, and therefore parking in the area is available. However, the port itself is not open to traffic and passengers. Guests are requested to wait at the cruise terminal. There are good public transport links to the port, so if you can travel this way, it is simplest and cheapest method of travel. There is parking available in the city center, but this is an expensive option. A cheaper alternative is to park your car in one of the park and ride facilities outside the city and ride the bus into the center. For more information, visit our feature article Stockholm Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?