The gift shops at the port of Yalta are mostly full of typical souvenirs ranging from key chains to vodka to Matryoshka dolls. However, try to get away from the port to avoid higher prices. If you head to the main market, you will be able to find other handmade goods such as hand-painted wooden crafts, embroidered clothing, linens and more. Yalta offers excellent produce, caviar, honey, and vodka. It is a good idea to carry some local currency to make the shopping process easier with locals. The street vendors outside Alexander Nevsky Church hold an outdoor food and clothing market every day. For more information, read our feature article Yalta Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?