When traveling from the Venice port to the airport, you can expect to pay between €80 and €100, depending on the number of passengers and how many luggage pieces you are bringing. This is expensive, but doesn't seem so bad if you split the fare among six or more passengers. Traveling as a group will typically save you money during your trip to the Venice port, as water taxi fares are standard per boat load and can be divided up. For more information, see our feature article Venice Port FAQs on Cruisereviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?