There are several affordable ways to get from the airport to the cruise port. One of the cheapest and quickest ways is by taxi. You'll find that there are several taxi, rail, and train routes available to help you. You can expect the trip to last about 20 minutes. For a fun alternative to get you in the cruising state of mind, try a water taxi down the Rhine. In 2010, average prices were around CHF 40 for two riders. Be sure to ask for rates before accepting the ride. For more information, read our feature Basel Port FAQ
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Is There a Cheap Taxi Service from Basel Airport to the Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?