If you are driving to the Oslo Port, parking is available for the length of your trip in a public area at the dock. The long-term parking is open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hours are according to the cruise arrival times. The charge is 300 NOK for 2 days and 100 NOK for each additional day. There are plenty of spaces available and passengers who have an up-to-date handicap parking license can use the allotted parking areas. A shuttle runs from the parking area to the docks. Ships are tied at the piers, and there is no need to take a boat out to the ships. For more information, visit our feature article Oslo Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?