The parking at Barcelona Cruise Port is not free of charge. There is a parking lot within a few minutes drive of the terminals at the World Trade Center, although there are charges to park here. There is also the Parallel Car Park, which is located at Carrer l'Abat Safont. It costs 2.77 euros for 1 hour and 35.90 euros for 24 hours, so this is not a budget option. For a cheaper alternative, try a shuttle bus from the city center, or even take a taxi from the center for as little as 8 euros. For more information, read our feature article Barcelona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?