The Torshavn Cruise Terminal is located in the the heart of town, and you are within walking distance from the town center. However, it is recommended that you make use of the city buses to reach the city center. They operate every 30 minutes on weekdays and every 60 minutes on weekends. There are only 4 routes in town, so it is easy to identify the route to the town center. There is a taxi service available, but it needs to be booked about 30 minutes in advance. It is far more expensive than the bus. For more information, read our feature article Torshavn Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Norwegian Sea
- How Do I Get from Torshavn Cruise Terminal to Town Center?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?