Located at Krims Kambansota, Andreas i Vagsbotni is often ranked among the top 2 things to do in Torshavn. The fastest and easiest way to get to this specialty retailer is to walk towards the exit of the Torshavn Port and head to the parking lot area. Once you reach the parking lot area, walk east on Skaltrod. Once you reach the "Y" intersection, take the left path to Bogota. Take your first right, and you will be on Krims Kambansota. From there you will be about 3 blocks away from Andreas i Vagsbotni. For more information, read our feature article Torshavn Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Norwegian Sea
- How Do I Get to Andreas i Vagsbotni from Torshavn Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?