Located between the avenues R.C. Effersoes Gota and Tinghusvegur, the SMS Shopping Centre is about 20 minutes away by shuttle or bus from the Torshavn Port. Most cruise agencies provide complementary shuttle service to SMS, so make sure to check with your agency at the time of booking. If you are in between shuttles, the town also has a bus route. There are only 4 bus routes in town, so it will be easy to identify the right one. The bus will have the shopping center's name on its front windshield. Buses run every 30 minutes during weekdays but every 60 minutes on weekends. For more information, read our feature article Torshavn Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Norwegian Sea
- How Do I Get to SMS Shopping Centre from the Torshavn Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?