There are no restaurants near the Torshavn Cruise Terminal, so it is a good idea to head towards the downtown area or the SMS Shopping Mall. Inside the SMS, you will find Sunset Boulevard, which is a Danish sandwich shop which uses local ingredients and serves only Farosese-style sandwiches. You will also find Baresso Coffee, which is a nice little coffee shop. If you're looking for an upscale dining experience, head to the Glasstovan, inside the Hotel Foroyar, and Restaurant Merlot at Magnus Heinasonargøta 20. For more information, read our feature article Torshavn Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?