Located across Rize Cd, the Trabzon Port of Call is within walking distance of the main town area. Rize Cd is the main artery of the town, and you can find most businesses along this main avenue. If you prefer not to walk or if you have a lot of luggage, you can use one of the many taxis or Dolmus vehicles that pick up passengers on a regular basis. When taking a cab, often you will have to negotiate a fare and provide some landmarks. It is a good idea to study a city guide prior to your arrival; pay attention to landmarks and main avenues. The Dolmus vehicles are privately owned vans that depart only after they are full and stop around main points of Trabzon. For more info, see Trabzon Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?