One of the most popular shopping destinations in Trabzon is the Siramagalazar Caddesi street, which you can find west of the port and just about 10 minutes by foot. Keep in mind that this street is mostly filled with street vendors and that part of the shopping experience in Trabzon is to negotiate a price. You can find handicrafts, leather goods and painted ceramics. Another good shopping option is the Canbakkal Is Merkezi complex, just a few blocks west of the Ataturk Alani square. Inside that complex you can find the famous Keyif Coffee and Tea Store and other great shops. For more info, see Trabzon Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?