The Barcelona cruise port is close to the city center, so there is a large choice of restaurants available. For better restaurants, it is a good idea to move slightly away from the tourist area. For a brilliant selection of tapas dishes, try Quimet & Quimet in El Poble Sec. It is small and you stand at the bar, but it is good. For more classic dining, try Biblioteca, close to Las Ramblas in El Ravel. This understated place has good food at a reasonable price. For fine dining try La Terrazza de Claris on top of the Claris Hotel. For more information, read our feature article Barcelona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?