There are plenty of choices when it comes to hotels near the Cologne port. One of the most notable options is the Excelsior Hotel Ernst, which dates back to 1863. It is known for its old paintings, spacious rooms, Empire-style lobby and convenient amenities. If you want a budget hotel that will give you a good value for your money, check out the Antik-Hotel Bristol, which has rooms furnished with authentic antiques and decorated French baroque style. If want a grand and luxurious place to stay, Grandhotel Schloss Bensberg is one of the best options. Many say that this baroque castle, constructed 300 years ago, is the most romantic place to stay in Cologne. For more information, read our feature article Cologne Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?