You’ll find plenty of amazing restaurants when you get to the Cologne port during your European cruise. The first one you’ll see is Le Moissonnier, which is known both for its aesthetics and culinary expertise, which dates back to the early 20th century. The ever-changing menu includes fantastic options like carpaccio of turbot, crayfish in vanilla oil and braised filet of goose. Another worthy stop is Basilikum, which has become synonymous with quality dining. Here, you’ll be served with the best of German cuisine with a touch of French and Italian flavors. Other must-try places in the area include El Gaucho-Argentinisches Restaurant, Jaipur, Graugans, Kamasutra and Peter’s Brauhaus. For more information, read our feature article Cologne Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?