Since Budapest is a major port, there is a variety of fine-dining choices within the area. One restaurant that is quite popular is the Karpatia Etterem. At Karpatia Etterem, you can sample both traditional and ethnic Hungarian cuisine in a unique and historic atmosphere. Another dining spot patrons rave about is the Gundel restaurant. Although a bit formal, the Gundel restaurant has received numerous awards for its creative and delicious cuisine. Serving more of a traditional Hungarian cuisine, the Gundel puts its own modern mark on each entrée. For more information, read our feature article Budapest Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?