Shopping in Giurgiu will consist mostly of a single mall and many small shopping spots. The large scale shopper will want to travel by car or taxi into nearby Bucharest for a multi-cultural taste of what Romania has to offer. If you choose to stay closer to the port, your shopping options will be more limited but will exemplify the local heritage and offer great prices. Cross the Danube Bridge to find a large assortment of shops or try the shopping mall located near downtown Giurgiu. There are also many shops around the downtown square. For more information, read our feature articleGiurgiu Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?