There are a number of hotels close to the Vienna cruise pier including the Hilton, the Radisson SAS Palais Hotel, the Marriot, Park Inn Uno City, the Hotel Astoria and many more. If you want to enjoy luxury and great service, you should get a room at the Radisson SAS or the Hilton Vienna Danube Hotel. For more affordable accommodations, you can check out Hotel Astoria where you can get an economy room for about 70 euros per night. If you are on a budget, you can go to the Wombat's City Hostel, which offers twin rooms at around 25 euros per night. For more information, read our feature article Vienna Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?