There are many quality hotels close to the cruise ship docks in San Basilio and Marittima. In San Basilio, 3-star hotels such as Hotel Pausania and Hotel La Calcino won't disappoint in terms of amenities. If you choose to stay at The Hotel Pausania, a 14th-century gothic structure close to the Campo San Barnaba, you will enjoy a range of single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, from standard to elegant in quality. For great views of the Giudecca Canal, The Hotel La Calcina is a wise choice. Over near Marittima, you'll find even more lodging varieties, such as Hotel Olympia, Hotel Santa Chiara, and Hotel Antiche Figura. For more information, see our feature article Venice Port FAQs on CruiseReviews.com
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?