Two excellent hotels that are not too hard on the pocket are located near the Nuremberg port. These are Le Méridien Grand Hotel and Sheraton Hotel Carlton. You'll love Le Méridien for its old-world feel and sophisticated atmosphere. This 6-story structure, which boasts fine furnishings and spacious suites, was built before World War I so you can expect its halls to be rich in history and culture. Equally grand and impressive is the Sheraton Carlton Hotel, which guests love for its convenient location. It's near the shopping area, opera house, railway station and historic district. Other hotels in the vicinity are the Best Western Hotel and Schweizer Hof Hotel. For more information, read our feature article Nuremberg Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?