If you're hungry at the Harwich Port, you have several options both on site and nearby. At the Harwich Port, you can find the Quayside Cafe and Internet Cafe, which both serve mostly cafeteria-style food. If you walk about 10 minutes, you will find more options that range from the Morrisons Superstore to Bon Marche to the Brewers Fayre Restaurant and Pub. If you have a couple hours available, you should consider heading to the Pier at Harwich for more British cuisine options. Other nearby options for international fare are the Peking Chinese Restaurant and the Sign of the Bear. For more information, read our feature article Harwich Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?