The Batumi port has a number of different restaurants available ranging from simple cafes to eloquent sit down establishments. Most serve regional cuisine meaning a variety of different European dishes, while others focus on one type of food, such as Italian, Russian, German or dessert/pastries. The most popular restaurants include Lunga, a fast food type cafe, Zakara, a 2-story restaurant specializing in pork and beef dishes, and Sanapiro/Bereg, a regional cuisine restaurant situated on the Batumi waterfront. Popular downtown Batumi dessert and snack cafes include Privet iz Batuma, Kafe Literaturuli, Cafe Frontieri and the Slim Cafe. For more information, read our feature article Batumi Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?