Keep in mind that you will need to walk from the port to find good restaurants. Head to the Hotel Bristol on 10 F.D. Roosevelt Street for great full-bar service and a good menu selection. Keep in mind that this is an expensive place. If you have a smaller budget, head to The Kaktus Club, across from the Hotel Bristol, for an unusual twist on Mexican cuisine. The Soup House is a good place to get introduced to Ukranian dishes because they are a bit westernized. The main market (Ovoshnoi Rynok) offers many small eateries that are easy on the wallet. For more information, read our feature article Yalta Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?