Your shore excursion around Nuremberg Port will prove to be a worthwhile experience with many fascinating historic places nearby. Begin your excursion with a visit to the most famous shrine in town, the Albrecht Dürer House. It is just a few-minute walk from St. Sebald Church, Dürer Monument and Bergstrasse. Another worthwhile historic spot to visit is Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelände. This historic site depicts memories of the Nazi Party Congress during 1934 to 1935. Be sure to drop by the Lochgefängnisse. This place is a medieval prison and torture chamber. For more information, read our feature article Nuremberg Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?