A must-see sight nearby the Yalta Cruise Terminal is Livadia Palace. It is a good idea to join one of the paid guided tours departing the Yalta Promenade, unless you have a good knowledge of either World War II or Russia. The Boardwalk nearby the cruise terminal is a nice place to go for a walk, take some photographs, enjoy some street food and do some people watching. If you have a couple days available in Yalta, try to visit Massandra Palace in the hills outside of the town because it provides a great panoramic view of the town and the ocean. For more information, read our feature article Yalta Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?