There are plenty of restaurants near the Giurgiu port that offer a multitude of price points and cuisine levels. For a taste of Romania, you should plan on visiting one of these restaurants. Perla Restaurant is a well-reviewed favorite of many travelers. You will mix with locals here, and many people will steer you towards the bearded carp, as it is a specialty. Restaurant Rustik is also nearby and offers a setting ideal to large groups as well as intimate parties. You will find traditional Romanian food here as well as more familiar European favorites. For more information, read our feature articleGiurgiu Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?