This all depends on how long you plan to sail and which lines you want to travel with. There are options for 8-14 day cruises along the Rhine River on a variety of lines including Viking River Cruises, Uniworld, and Avalon Waterways. While most itineraries include a stop in Amsterdam, you'll want to seek out itineraries that have included stops in Heidelberg, Germany and Cologne. Even more rare are itineraries with a stop in Zurich. The best cruise route is always subject to the travelers individual preference of port stops, and days spent onboard. For more information, read our feature Basel Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?