Batumi is a seaside city in the country of Georgia, and it is a common port stop for cruises through the Black Sea. While this port city doesn't have a large variety of shopping options, there are a few key places where visitors can find hidden treasures. The Goodwill Marketplace is located on Chavchavadze Avenue and provides tourists with a wide variety of handmade goods from Germany. There is also the Old Food Shop downtown, which sells various souvenirs and local handcrafted items. Visitors will also find a number of fresh produce vendors and antique shops within walking distance of the port terminal. For more information, read our feature article Batumi Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?