You will never have a dull moment the minute you step down at the Cologne port with the wide array of amazing attractions you can see and visit while here. Start your shore excursion in Kolner Dom, which is the world-renowned cathedral in Germany. Located near Kolner Dom is the Museen Der Stadt Koln, a museum. You'll also have a blast at the Cologne Zoo, which is a zoological garden where animals are kept in glass enclosures instead of the usual iron cages. Other attractions you can visit include Roman Praetorium, Museum of Applied Art and the Great St. Martin’s Church. For more information, read our feature article Cologne Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?