Check-in at the Barcelona Port is a fairly easy process with Norwegian Cruise Lines. Passengers check in at Terminal B in Moll Adossat, Spain, which is located approximately 11 miles from the nearest airport. Transportation to the terminal usually takes a minimum of 30 minutes, so plan your flight schedule accordingly. Ships that set sail by 5:00 pm will usually begin boarding by around noon. Passengers that board early can take advantage of the food onboard prior to setting sail. Staterooms are often not available until later in the afternoon or in the early evening. For more information, read our feature Barcelona Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?