The distance between the airport and the cruise port is about 8 km. What is important to note is that the airport itself is in French Territory. You'll need to take a cab ride across the river to get to the cruise port itself. The ride is a short one, between 15-20 minutes depending on traffic. The route is direct, spending most of its time on A35. This route does have tolls. You can avoid those costs by tacking a few extra minutes onto your trip and taking Route Douaniere. A third option is to take A35 and A3. This is the longest route and does have toll roads. For more information, read our feature Basel Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?