As of 2010, the Venice water taxi rate from the Venice cruise terminal to Piazza San Marco was about €90, although fares may vary slightly by provider. Arrange your pick-up before getting off, and arrange a price ahead of time so you're both on the same page in terms of what you will pay for services. Of course, Venice is large, and is comprised of "six sestieri," or districts. This means that rates will vary by exact destination. Be sure to tip well for personalized service. For more information, see our feature article Venice Port FAQs on Cruisereviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- What is the Water Taxi Rate from the Venice Cruise Terminal to the City Center?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?