Locate on the southeast coast of England, Harwich Port parking facilities are modern and stand up to par to those of bigger British cities. The whole building is designed to hold about 600 cars and 60 buses, mostly of cruise passengers and local commuters. At all times there is on-site staff available to assist passengers with everything from directions to emergencies. Parking spaces may be reserved in advance by calling the terminal. If you would like to reserve a parking space, it is a good idea to do so with at least 2 weeks before your sail date. Elevators are available at the parking area to take you directly to the cruise terminal. For more information, read our feature article Harwich Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?