There is only one Harwich Port gift shop, so there is not much of a choice right at the port. Though you can find souvenirs and other British memorabilia at retailers around the port, the gift shop is the one that offers the most variety. If you don't like the souvenirs available on site, you have the option of walking about 10 minutes to nearby retailers. There, you will find more options beyond just souvenirs. Also, around the pier area, you can find informal salesmen, who are always open to negotiate a price with you. For more information, read our feature article Harwich Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?