Near Nuremberg Port, you will find a wide array of shopping centers, the most popular of which is the famous pedestrian precinct. There are also specialty shops you can explore around the areas of Karolinenestrasse and Breite Gasse. If you want to shop for medieval items, visit Handwekerhof. Here, you will find extraordinary collectible items such as wooden toys, jewelry and glass figures. You should also try visiting the market stalls where you can shop for sausages, fresh fruits, flowers and many other items. For more information, read our feature article Nuremberg Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?