A good place to start is the main market (Ovoshnoi Rynok). Although U.S. dollars and euros are accepted, it is a good idea to carry some local currency. Otherwise, you will be charged a premium for using foreign currencies. Also, make sure to have a Russian speaker nearby who can translate and be ready to negotiate a price. Another unusual place to find good caviar is outside the Alexander Nevsky Church, where street vendors gather every day to promote their goods to tourists. You can expect to purchase a small jar of caviar for about $2 to $5, but only in local currency. For more information, read our feature article Yalta Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?