Trabzon is famous for its bracelets, which are known as Trabzon bracelets and are entirely made by hand using tiny gold and silver strings. This technique dates back to the early 1900s. Your best bet is to head to the Siramagalazar Cd, which is a popular street not only for custom tailored clothing shops but also for handmade jewelry stores. You will find several bracelet makers that will offer you different options; make sure to take your time to make a decision. Keep in mind that if you want a fully customized bracelet, it takes about 15 days for a crafts person to finish a 7-inch Trabzon bracelet. For more info, see Trabzon Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?