Food and wine are some Vienna’s specialties, and you can easily find a number of restaurants around the city that serve delicious local and international cuisines. If you want to try some of the best Viennese cuisine, check out the Purstner or the Immerrvoll and Motto Restaurant and try their beef dishes. You may also want to give the Grotta Azzurra a visit and enjoy traditional Viennese cooking. Although this place is a bit pricy, the food is really good. On the other hand, if you are vegetarian, you should head down to Wrenkh at Bauernmarkt. This place offers delicious organic vegetable dishes at reasonable prices. For more information, read our feature article Vienna Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?