For travelers able to stay at the Budapest Port for a while, there are many historical and interesting sites to visit. One such site is the Castle District, a conglomeration of beautiful streets and courtyards. Here, visitors can see the famous Matthais Church, the former Royal Palace and the Budapest History Museum. Also a visit to the most impressive boulevard, Andrassy Ut, is simply a must. Travelers can see the beautiful State Opera House, the Franz Liszt Square, Heroes’ Square and countless restaurants, shops and boutiques. For more information, read our feature article Budapest Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?