Funchal is known for its fun atmosphere and location near the downtown grid. Understanding this means there are plenty of shops within walking distance of your cruise ship. You can find a general store, tourist souvenirs and even local artisans just steps from the port. Aside from the city center, you can also experience fun shopping at the modern mall at Madiera Shopping Center, which features more than 83 shops and 20 restaurants. The Mercado dos Lavradores is where the locals go for fresh produce, locally made wine and candies. For more information, read our feature article Funchal Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Mediterranean Cruises
- Are the Shops in Funchal within Walking Distance from the Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?