There are good restaurants by the Naples cruise port, but you will have to do some light traveling to reach them. Good restaurants are generally found in the small islands that surround Naples, such as Capri, or in the small towns, such as Sorrento, that can easily be reached from Naples. They overlook the Bay of Naples. Capri is known for featuring a host of good restaurants and bars, while Sorrento features one in particular that you should not miss. After departing in Naples, head on over to Sorrento and look for the Pizzeria Aurora, which serves up traditional pizzas. For more information, read our feature article Naples Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?