There are many bars and restaurants close to Salerno Port, and if you are looking for the best food and wines, you should make your way to the business district just a few minutes away from the port. For great wines, try the Convento San Michelle along Via San Michele or the Cube Risto Pub located Via Dogana Vecchia. These places have cozy and elegant atmospheres, but they can be a bit expensive. For some affordable food and wines, try exploring the small bars and restaurants along Merchant Street and Via Duomo. For more information, read our feature article Salerno Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?