Traveling to and from the Casablanca cruise ship port is very easy by taxi. Basically, there are 2 types of taxi services in Casablanca. The registered taxis are known as petit taxis or grand taxis. Petit taxis are usually the Fiat Uno or similar small 4-door cars. These taxis are red and offer metered taxi service throughout the central metropolitan areas. Grand taxis are usually older Mercedes-Benz sedans. These taxis are white and function somewhat like mini-buses so the fare is shared among the passengers. For travelers who want to explore the city more thoroughly, grand taxis can also be hired by the hour or day. For more info, see Casablanca Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?